The KOMPLETE AUDIO 2 is perfect for musicians, beat makers, or performers who want to capture ideas, produce, or play out with high-quality audio. Made for easy stereo recording, the KOMPLETE AUDIO 2 features two combi-XLR/jack inputs make it easy to capture stereo sounds, bring in outboard gear like synths, and more. It also comes with all the software needed to bring ideas to life, including MASCHINE Essentials, Ableton Live Lite, MONARK, and top NI effects for polishing recordings.
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 2 USB Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 2 x inputs: 2x combi-XLR/jack inputs with 48V phantom power for flexible stereo recording
- Outputs: Stereo jack out for use at home, the studio, or on stage
- VU Meter for accurately adjusting levels
- Direct Monitoring: zero-latency, high-power output
- Big volume knob for easily adjusting output level
- Input/host mix allows the option to hear playback while recording
- USB 2.0 powered for maximum portability
- Audio Quality: Premium quality at 192 kHz and 24 bit
- Drivers for Mac and PC (ASIO®/Core Audio/DirectSound®/WASAPI)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.