The FZDNPRIME2 flight case protects and transports your Denon Prime 2 controller system. It features an exclusive quick access open port design with our patent pending high-density angled bevel foam interior. The Prime 2 controller is neatly set above the case bottom which is ideal when in use for an efficient control surface. The sleek reverse lid shallow bottom design allows easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. Each is built with rubber feat, hefty ball corners, and heavy-duty recessed latches and handle.
Odyssey FZDNPRIME2 Flight Case for Denon Prime 2 Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Heavy-Duty Yet Light Weight
- Reverse Lid, Shallow Bottom, Extremely Low Profile Design
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Quick Access Open Port
- Bottom Cable Port Access Hole for Clean Cabling
- Chrome-plated Steel Ball Corners and Spring-Loaded Handle
- Recessed Latches
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Note: DJ gear sold separately
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.