For high quality content productions, the MBS9500 Microphone Boom Arm delivers quiet operation, flexibility of position, and reliable mic support. Invisibly reinforced construction enables quiet, stable placement with a sleek appearance while multiple hinges and swivel points provide a wide range of mic positions. For ease of use with a large variety of mics, a 20' XLR cable comes installed within the arm and the mic-mounting stem accepts any standard mic clip or shock mount.
Even the base adapts to the needs of content creators, with two mounting options included: a clamp for quick, temporary set up and a flange mount for long-term installation. Promotion and advertising is easily achieved with a transparent snap-on sleeve that enables prominent display and easy interchange of a URL, show name, or brand logo on the boom arm without the use of damaging adhesives. To top off this organized, professional presentation, a removable headphone hanger neatly stores headphones conveniently within reach.
On Stage MBS9500 Microphone Boom Arm Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Quiet hinges and swivel points enable position adjustments during broadcast or recording
- Hidden springs and cables provide strong mic support with a sleek appearance
- Removable headphone hanger neatly stores headphones conveniently within reach
- Transparent snap-on sleeve enables the boom arm to prominently display a URL, show name, or brand logo without the use of adhesives
- Includes a base clamp for quick set up and screw-down flange for long-term installation
- 20' XLR cable installed within the tubing for ease of set up and cable management
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.