Based on the elliptical enveloping clamp design first found on the u-mount series, this mic stand accessory tray is a natural adaptation of that versatile system. A single oversized thumbscrew secures the mount in seconds to any round tubing from 1/2 - 3/4”, like upper shafts of microphone stands. The accessory tray is a perfect catch-all for all of your picks, capos, tuners, slides, your set list, or a drink! We’ve taken the design one step further and added a threaded end to the mounting bar, which allows you to mount an additional mic... perfect for miking an acoustic instrument!
On Stage MST1000 U-Mount Microphone Stand Tray Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- - Great for picks, capos, phones, small percussion... just about any small accessory
- - Tray can be removed from mounting bar with a screwdriver
- - Clamps to any standard mic stand
- - Steel construction
- - 6” x 9” tray with lip
- - u-mount clamp handles 1/2” to 3/4” tubing
- - Oversized thumb screw for easy tool-free clamping
- - 8” mounting bar features 5/8”-27 threaded end to mount your favorite mic
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.