The GPA7155 guitar hanger's height easily adjusts with an ergonomic cat’s-eye knob to accommodate for different sizes and styles of guitars and basses. This convenient guitar hanger attaches to any base stand with standard M20 threading (base must be able to support the weight of hanger and instrument). This means you can convert or re-purpose an extra microphone stand base, or add a guitar hanger to the GPA1003 Utility Stand for Pedal Board – The perfect all in one solution for tight spaces! What’s more,rubber end pieces keep your guitar from sliding off but won’t harm your instrument’s finish.
On Stage Stands GPA7155 Guitar Hanger for M20 Bases Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Designed to hang most standard guitars by their headstock
- Attaches to any base with standard M20 threading (base must be able to support the weight of hanger and instrument)
- Height adjusts from 24" -38" to accommodate for different sizes and styles of guitars and basses
- Upper yoke folds flat for easy storage and travel
- Padding: Velveteen Rubber
- Tubing: 16mm/19mm
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.