Achieve the exact sound and feel of an authentic tube amp with the Origin RevivalDRIVE Custom and Footswitch Bundle. This highly advanced pedal is the most realistic amp-like clean and overdriven tones available on the market today, designed and developed especially with guitarists in mind.
The RevivalDRIVE Custom contains two different channels for maximum versatility, allowing you to shape your sound exactly the way you want it to be. Its all-analogue circuitry ensures comfort and reliability, giving you a classic guitar tonal quality that can’t be replicated any other way. The footswitch bundle helps you control your amp, and the RevivalDRIVE Custom lets you access a wide range of vintage-inspired tones that tube amps offer.
The RevivalDRIVE Custom contains a complete valve amp-style signal path with dedicated class-A preamp, a long-tailed pair phase inverter, and a push-pull output stage, delivering a wide range of British and American amp flavors, from clean to fully cranked. Powerful controls let you go under the hood to tweak every aspect of the circuit, such as preamp shape, power amp breakup. You can even recreate the sag and subtle “ghosting” effect heard when the guitar signal interacts with mains hum from a struggling power supply!
The expanded Re-Amp EQ controls mean you don’t have to compromise your favorite amp settings to get the perfect drive sound from the RevivalDRIVE Custom. With almost limitless precision, this post-drive filter lets you tailor the output of the pedal to work with just about any amp, as well as flat-response power amps, cabinet simulators and recording interfaces.
Origin RevivalDRIVE Custom and Footswitch Bundle Features
- Two channels of authentic valve amp tone
- Variable negative feedback to fine-tune breakup characteristics or boost presence
- Unique Ghost control recreates the “ghost note” effect encountered when cranking certain vintage amps, subtly thickening up solos
- Reactive design simulates interaction between amp and speaker for realistic feel and authentic sound
- Assignable mid-boost to cut through on stage
- Re-Amp EQ section to seamlessly match RevivalDRIVE to the rest of your rig
- The RevivalDRIVE Custom expanded Re-Amp EQ section with 4 front facing dipswitches for even more control and customization
- Tour grade, all metal construction
- High-impedance buffered bypass with silent switching
- Supports switcher system integration
- RevivalDRIVE Footswitch enables control of MID-ENGAGE and BLEND OVERRIDE features
- Includes high quality TRS patch cable
- Designed and built in England
The RevivalDRIVE Custom and Footswitch Bundle includes:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- RevivalDRIVE Custom
- RevivalDRIVE Footswitch
- High-quality TRS patch cable
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.