Ortofon has listened to the demands of DJs and have redesigned the DJ Single cartridge from the ground-up. The DJ Single features a more robust stylus tip with larger cut-out, as well as a replaceable textured grip and handle. The Concorde DJ cartridge is a suitable model for both scratch and backcueing use, providing rigidity, excellent groove handling, and low record wear. Easy connectivity to the tonearm makes setup quick and easy in any performance scenario.
Ortofon Concorde MKII DJ Turntable Cartridge Features
- Fully redesigned for better durability, groove holding, and sound quality
- More robust stylus tip with larger cut-out
- Wider grip area for easier handling
- Replaceable textured grip and tapered handle
- Quick and convenient tonearm connection
- Attractive split housing and one-piece metal tonearm fitting
- Stylus seats tightly onto cartridge body with tactile feedback
- Suited for both scratch and backcueing use
- Excellent groove handling and low record wear
Since the launch of the original Concorde cartridges more than 25 years ago, DJs have embraced the convenience, sound quality, and industrial design of the Concorde. With the launch of the Concorde MKII, DJs of all types experience an unprecedented level of durability, groove holding, and sound quality
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.