The Peavey IPR2 7500 Power Amplifier
provides an impressive 3,750 watts RMS per channel at 2 ohms, enough power to push most of today’s mid to high-wattage speakers, all while weighing less than 7lbs! Peavey gives this power amp professional features including 2 channel independent fourth order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, a lightweight aluminum chassis, DDT speaker protection, and the new IPR class D topology. If you want a reliable, lightweight, powerful amp, look no further than the IPR2 7500!
Peavey IPR2 7500 Power Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 2 channel independent, fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- DDT protection
- Revolutionary IPR class D topology
- Detented input controls
- Combination XLR 1/4 inch inputs
- 4 pole twist lock output connectors
- Ultra-light weight
- Individual signal pass 1/4 inch jacks on each channel
- LED illuminated
- Standby, LED power present indication
- Requires a 20-amp receptacle (includes a 20 Amp power cable)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.