The Peavey PV 118D Powered Subwoofer is designed to complement the PV family of enclosures, this ported subwoofer utilizes an 18 inch heavy duty woofer with 3 inch voice coil, and 65 oz. magnet.
Features a built-in class-D amp that drives an 18 inch woofer with 300 watts total power.
Peavey PV 118D Powered PA Subwoofer Features:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Bi-amplified Class D powered system with 300 W total power
- DDT compression
- Crossover frequency 120 Hz
- Bass contour circuit
- 4th order Linkwitz-Riley crossover
- 18 inch heavy duty woofer
- Woofer Servo for reduced woofer distortion
- Peak SPL up to 119 dB with music
- Female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
- Male XLR thru, switchable either high-pass or thru
- One 1/4 inche phone jacks for speaker-in capability
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.