The Grainger 4 is the evolution of our Private Stock Gary Grainger Bass line. As the primary designer of the PRS Private Stock basses, Gary (John Scofield, Dennis Chambers, Frank Gambali, etc.) collaborated with many bass artists, including Wyzard (Mother’s Finest) and Kevin Walker (Justin Timberlake), to create a Core PRS bass with all the character and quality of Gary’s Private Stock models but with a more universal appeal.
‘These basses give me everything I need for recording and playing live...all the tone, clarity, power, and feel…everything. They are works of art and great tools for working bassists,’ Gary Grainger.
PRS Grainger 4 String Bass 10Top Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Flame maple ‘10-top’ is hand-picked for its incredible figuring
- Mahogany back
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- GG 4 Treble and Bass pickups
- Hardshell case included
- Knobs 1-2 are volume controls and passive/active switch:
- Knob 1: Neck pickup volume.
- Down = Active, Up = Passive. If this knob is up and Knob 2 is down only the neck pickup (passive) is heard
- Knob 2: Bridge pickup volume.
- Down = Active, Up = Passive
- If this knob is up and Knob 1 is down only the bridge pickup (passive) is heard. If both knob 1 and knob 2 are in the up position, both pickups (passive) are heard.
- Knobs 3-5 are a 3-band EQ control:
- Knob 3: Bass EQ. Functions with pickups in active mode.
- Knob 4: Mid EQ. Functions with pickups in active mode.
- Knob 5: Treble EQ. Functions with pickups in active mode.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.