The PRS Custom 24 is the original PRS…the guitar Paul Reed Smith took to his first trade show in 1985. A perennial favorite with musicians, the Gen III Custom 24 builds upon the incredible legacy that has been built over the last 3 decades. The Gen III Tremolo improves upon previous models for greater sustain and clarity with the best trem action to date from PRS! Every guitars needs one (at least) of these in their arsenal. Get yours today!
PRS Paul Reed Smith CU24 Custom 24 Gen III Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Hardware/Electronics: Bridge PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuners PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover ‘Custom’
- Hardware Type Nickel, 85/15 Treble and Bass Pickups
- Switching Volume and Tone Control with Redesigned 5-Way Blade Switch and a hard shell case
- Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- Includes case
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.