Originally released in 1988, the now legendary PRS CE joins the SE Series for the first time, providing players with outstanding playability, tone and looks for a more affordable price! The SE CE 24 pairs the traditional PRS Custom 24 combination of a maple top, mahogany back, and rosewood fretboard with a bolt-on maple neck. The added snap and response of bolt-on construction has been an essential part of guitar history from the beginning, and the CE’s voice and appointments carry that tradition forward with PRS’s unique spin on a classic.
The 85/15 “S” pickups provide extended high and low end with clarity and balance, while the push/pull tone control adds the versatility of coil splits. The PRS SE CE 24 delivers tone, playability, and classic PRS looks that players of all styles can rock.
PRS SE CE 24 Electric Guitar Features
- Iconic aesthetics of the Custom 24 with a bolt-on neck construction
- Added snap and response from the neck/body assembly
- PRS 85/15 “S” Coil-Tapped Humbucker pickups
- Push/Pull Tone Pot for easy access and tonal versatility
- Flame Maple Veneer Top with Classic PRS Finish
- Scarfed Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with a “Wide Thin” neck profile
- PRS Patented Tremolo
- Mahogany Back with a Maple Top
- Gig Bag included