Incredible audio quality and remote connectivity, the JX42 V2 offers professional guitar and amp switching for any touring act. The Radial JX42 V2 is a four-instrument, two-amp switching device designed to streamline any stage setup to ensure professional changeovers and zero downtime should problems arise.
Four instrument inputs are provided on both the front or the rear panels, with large toggle switches and bright LED indicators for immediate visual feedback. Multiple instruments can be active simultaneously to prevent cutting off the performance when handing off a live guitar, and all inactive instruments feed an always-on tuner output for silent tune-ups at a moment’s notice.
Dual amplifier outputs are available to switch between stage amps at will or as a redundancy in case of failure during a performance. The front panel controls can also be accessed using the optional JR-5 and JR-2 remotes, or MIDI controllers can be used to activate all features of the JX42 V2.
Radial JX42 V2 Four Instrument Dual Amplifier Switching System Features
- Switch between four instrument inputs and two amp outputs
- Front and rear-panel buffered Tuner outputs
- Remote switching control with optional footswitches or MIDI
- Isolated outputs with premium Jensen transformers for optimal tone
- Built-in 120/240V power supply for worldwide touring