The passive Radial Reamp JCR Studio Reamper
allows you to take a prerecorded track and send it back to a guitar or bass amp and re-record it! This allows the musician to first focus on getting the best musical performance and then worry about getting the desired tone. Once the magic has been captured, use the Reamp JCR and reamp the track at will as you move the mics around the room, try various amplifiers or introduce effects.
Radial Reamp JCR Studio Reamper Features
- Lets you re-record tracks through a guitar or bass amp
- Original Reamp circuit designed by John Cuniberti
- Plug and play easy to use passive design
- On-board mute function allows you to shut off the signal going to the amps when making adjustments or moving mics around
- Improves productivity while expanding creative options
The Radial Reamp JCR is the latest version of the original Reamp that was designed and patented by John Cuniberti. It features a 100 percent passive design with John's original custom wound transformer and circuit. The Radial Reamp JCR features separate XLR and 1/4 inch TRS input connectors, variable output level plus a three-position filter that lets you tame excessive highs, warm up the lows or simply bypass if you want to revert to the original circuit.
Reamping is no longer just for guitars, it is now common to Reamp bass, keyboards, drums, violin. In fact, Reamping is the magic ingredient that has brought many of the most esteemed recordings to life.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.