A smart design, onboard DSP processing and, of course, incredible sound, the HDL6-A active line array module hits all the right spots for mobile and installation use! RCF packs this speaker module with a 1400-watt, 2-channel class-D amplifier powers to power the dual 6-inch speakers and 1.7-inch compression drive. The lightweight design make it ideal for travel while 131 dB max SPL packs a serious punch for applications of any type!
A powerful DSP processes the sound including crossover, phase correction, limiting and protection. The system features state-of-the-art RCF transducers – two powerful 6.0” woofers for a solid bass reproduction plus a high powered 1.7 inch voice coil compression driver mounted on a precise 100 x 10 degree waveguide delivers vocal clarity with high definition and an incredible dynamic.
RCF HDL6-A Active 1400 Watt 2-Way 6" Line Array Module Features
RCF SUB 8004-AS Subwoofer
- 1400 W, two-way amplification
- 131 dB max SPL
- 1.7 inch voice coil neodymium compression driver
- 2 x high power neodymium 6.0"woofers
- 48 kHz, 32 bit floating point DSP processing
- Symmetrical design
- Extremely low weight
- FiRPHASE processing
With a remarkable 2500-watts of peak power and 136dB max SPL, the SUB 8004-AS from RCF is one of the most powerful 18 inch subwoofers on the market today! Featuring a high power, hypervented 18 inch woofer, with 4 inch inside/outside voice coils, this cabinet is designed to deliver a serious amount of low frequency. Powered by a 1250W digital amplifier module, the SUB 8004-AS can perform in the most demanding situations. The input board includes volume control, deep/punch switch, high pass switch, phase switch, cardioid, and time delay.
RCF SUB 8004-AS 2500 Watt Active 18" Subwoofer Features
- 2500 Watt Peak, 1250 Wat RMS
- 136 dB max SPL
- 30 Hz - 120 Hz frequency response
- 18 inch Woofer, 4.0 inch voice coil vented woofer
- DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets
- Delay control
- Baltic birch tour grade cabinet
- Compatible with NXL23-A (stacking)
- Compatible with NXL24-A (stacking)
- Multiple configurations with HDL 10-A and HDL 20-A