The NT1 5th Generation is the latest evolution of our iconic, original studio microphone, the NT1. First introduced in 1991, the NT1 started it all for RØDE and has since gone through multiple transformations, becoming the world’s best-selling studio condenser mic along the way. The NT1 5th Gen takes the much-loved and respected core of the NT1, and introduces patented state-of-the-art features while preserving the legendary sound quality that made it the go-to studio microphone for countless creators. The perfect marriage of tradition and innovation.
The NT1 5th Generation is a hybrid studio condenser microphone that fuses the classic sound signature of the iconic NT1 with cutting-edge, next-generation technology. Redeveloped from the ground up to deliver exceptional audio with unmatched versatility, the NT1 5th Generation features a world-first hybrid XLR/USB output that allows it to be connected to a mixer or interface, or to a computer for direct recording.
Rode NT1 Gen5 Hybrid USB Condenser Microphone Features
- Large-diaphragm (1-inch) gold-sputtered condenser capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Extended frequency response
- 32-bit float digital output
- Dual Connect output – XLR and USB connectivity
- Exceptionally low self-noise (4dBA)
- High sensitivity and high SPL handling
- Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp
- High-resolution (192kHz) A/D conversion
- On-board DSP for advanced APHEX audio processing, including a compressor, noise gate, high-pass filter, and Aural Exciter and Big Bottom effects
- Studio-grade shock mount and pop filter, XLR and USB cables included
- Available in silver and black
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia