The Samson RC10 Reflection Filter works with your microphone to transform any home or studio recording space into a professional vocal booth. Featuring single-panel construction with an industry standard acoustic foam interior and aluminum framing, the RC10 rejects unwanted room noise and off-axis reflections, resulting in clear, crisp recordings.
Primarily used for vocals, the RC10 is extremely versatile and can benefit recording situations that involve guitars, drums and other instruments. The lightweight RC10 is extremely portable, allowing you to capture great recordings anywhere, as well as adjustable, with its steel mounting mechanism offering up to 6.5” of vertical reach.
The included mounting hardware easily attaches to standard mic clips (top threading) and stands (bottom threading), which also allows for up to 8.75” of forward/backward movement for optimal placement.
Samson RC10 Reflection Filter Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Lightweight, portable microphone reflection filter
- Single-panel construction
- Industry standard acoustic foam interior
- Aluminum framing
- 10" (H) x 14" (W) x 9" (D) reflection coverage
- Steel filter mount, including mic clip/stand attachment piece
- Filter mount offers up to 6.5" of vertical reach
- Mic clip/stand attachment piece offers 8.75" of forward/backward reach
- 5/8"-27 mic clip/stand threading
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.