The DM2 T.N.T provides switchable, clean and consistent gain from moderate 15 to explosive 30 dB. The DM2 T.N.T. is an active inline preamp based on the acclaimed DM1 DYNAMITE – featuring even more gain, less noise and more flexibility so your precious go-to microphones shine like never before.
With an integrated recessed gain switch, the DM2 T.N.T lets you choose between a moderate 15 dB or explosive 30 dB of clean, transparent gain for more headroom and a clean signal with an ultra-high impedance input and eight load settings to perfectly match your DM2 T.N.T with any microphone.
Intended for direct connection to the output of a passive ribbon or dynamic microphone, the DM2 T.N.T streamlines the traditional inline preamp by eliminating the need for an extra cable, and its compact size makes travel convenient, so the gain you're looking for is always by your side.
sE Electronics DM2 T.N.T. Active In-line Mic Preamp Features
Switchable, clean and consistent gain from moderate 15 to explosive 30 dB
- Switchable, clean and consistent gain from moderate 15 to explosive 30 dB
- Designed for neutral, balanced sound quality at minimum noise
- Two gain levels for even higher flexibility on various sources
- Ruthlessly boosts the signal independent from load impedance or cable length
- Get the best out of your mics with the variable input load
- Choose from unconventionally low 50 ohms to stunningly high 10 megaohms
- Alter the sound character at ease thanks to eight settings
- Find the sweet spot for any mic of your collection
- Sophisticated class-A electronics
- State of the art electronics and high-grade FETs provide supremely low noise
- Transformerless design for pristine sound quality
- Provides the best performance and lowest noise in its class
- Dedicated output buffer amplifier
- Extremely low output impedance enables long cable runs
- Provides significantly improved level to your mic preamp for proper gain staging
- Drives long cable runs and can reduce susceptibility to RF interference, buzz & hum
- Slim, rugged all-metal housing with premium finish
- Efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
- High-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
- Slim design allows for easy placement in the studio or on stage
Two gain levels ensure even higher flexibility on various sources, designed for neutral, balanced sound quality and dangerously low noise. The uncompromising design ruthlessly boosts the signal independent from load impedance or cable length. Able to be matched perfectly with any passive microphone to boost the signal, the DM2 T.N.T reduces the likelihood of interference and provides a significantly improved level to your interface/mixer's preamp – all without adding noise or coloration!
Get the best out of your mics with variable input load
Common inline preamps tend to strain the transducers of passive microphones due to their electronic design, which results in a degradation of sound quality and output level. Thankfully, the DM2 T.N.T's ultra-high impedance input allows for any load on passive microphones to achieve the best out of your mic collection so they can shine like never before! At the twist of a dial, explore eight settings ranging from an unconventionally low 50 ohms to stunningly high 10 megaohms to match your preamp with any mic accurately for clear recordings with the lowest noise possible. Built to unleash the best qualities from your microphones, the DM2 T.N.T enables experimentation to discover nuance sound characteristics and the sweet spot of any passive mic in your collection.
Sophisticated Class-A electronics and dedicated output buffer
Boasting an elaborated electronic design and specially selected high-grade FETs, the DM2 T.N.T has the lowest self-noise in its class, making studio-quality recordings effortless. Unlike other industry-standard inline preamps, the DM2 T.N.T delivers a consistent +15 dB / +30 dB of gain regardless of the connected load. As the ideal audio engineer's tool, the DM2 T.N.T’s output impedance is also the lowest in its class, allowing it to drive long cable runs at a moment's notice while reducing susceptibility to RF interference, buzz and hum.
Slim, rugged all-metal housing with premium finish
Even in the most demanding environments, the DM2 T.N.T is ensured by a roadworthy and slim all-metal design, robust construction, high-quality manufacturing standards, and gold-plated XLR connector for reliable loss-free signal connection, whether on-stage or in the studio. Complete with an exceptionally convenient phantom-powered design that does not require an external power supply, the sE DM2 T.N.T is the ultimate game-changer in your pro audio arsenal.