Capture pristine detailed audio with the Sennheiser MKE 400 compact shotgun microphone. An ideal solution for handheld video cameras to record optimal audio from long and short distances. The integrated shockmount conveniently mounts the MKE 400 onto any camera while effectively suppressing handling and vibration noise. The MKE 400 fastens to cameras featuring a lighting shoe mount and external microphone input.
Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Condenser Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Maximum side noise rejection, optimised for video recordings
- Switchable sensitivity for long and short distances
- Switchable wind noise filter
- Approximately 300 hrs operating time (from a single AAA battery)
- Integral shock-mount for rejection of handling noise
- Foam windshield included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.