Looking for a string that sounds super good and plays super good? Then you need to check out Stringjoy Foxwoods. With this set, you really get the best of both worlds, because they’re perfect for players who are looking for a flexible, but still full-sounding string.
Foxwoods are the perfect coated phosphor bronze strings for players that love the bright, lively tone of uncoated strings, but want the extra snap and longevity of coated strings. Pairing an enamel-coated wrap wire with a tinned hexagonal core, Foxwoods typically provide 2-3x longer life and peak brightness compared to our uncoated strings.
What should you expect from Stringjoy Foxwoods?
1. Snappy, present tone that will cut through any mix and brighten any day
How do we make our strings?
2. Smooth feel, with reduced finger-noise when compared with our uncoated strings
3. 2-3x longer life and peak brightness compared to our uncoated strings
Stringjoy Foxwoods acoustic guitar strings are made by a small team in Nashville, TN, USA, out of all-American materials: our top quality enamel-coated Phosphor Bronze alloy, wound around a high carbon hexagonal steel core wire.
The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
We’re known for our quality control. Our strings are wound in small batches, and we use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
What does all that mean for you?
- Better tuning stability for the life of the string
- A brighter, more pronounced sound from the guitar
- Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
- Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the guitar
- Coated Phosphor Bronze, wound around a high-carbon hexagonal steel core wire.