The ultimate desktop recording experience, the Universal Audio Apollo Twin X USB Interface. This powerful interface provides all the features of the award-winning Apollo Twin X, including top-notch A/D and D/A conversion, real-time UAD plug-in processing, and Unison-enabled microphone preamps. And to sweeten the deal, this package also comes with a software suite of 25 UAD plug-in titles from some of the most sought-after names in the business, including Teletronix, Pultec, and UA.
The Apollo Twin X USB is perfect for musicians of all levels, from beginners to industry veterans. Its elite-class audio conversion and near-zero latency get the best possible sound from your recordings, making it a must-have for any guitarist looking to capture the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording. With Apollo Twin X USB, you can record through preamps from some of the industry's top brands, including Neve, API, and Manley – giving you the vibe of a classic analog studio in your own home.
For the ultimate desktop recording experience, get the Universal Audio Apollo Twin X USB Interface. With its uncompromising audio quality and legendary UAD plug-ins, it's the perfect choice for any guitar player looking for the next level in recording.
Apollo Twin X is born to make records
Experience elite class Apollo sound as heard on hundreds of hit records! Record your vocals and synths in realtime through classic mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Avalon, and more. Mix with UAD plugins like the included Teletronix LA 2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and iconic UA 610 tube preamp.
Hear Every Detail in your Recordings
Apollo Twin X USB improves upon the original Apollo Twin’s gold standard audio quality with completely redesigned A/D and D/A conversion giving you increased dynamic range and ultra low THD. This elite class conversion gives you a spacious, organic sound that easily rivals dedicated high end converters.
Record Synths and Vocals through Iconic Preamps
With its two Unison™ preamps and front panel Hi-Z instrument input, Apollo Twin X USB lets you track in realtime through preamp and channel strip plug ins from Neve, Manley, API, and dozens more, giving you the same rich analog texture as the hardware used on decades of iconic music.
Get the Pro Sounds of Analog Hardware Right on your Desktop
Out of the box, Apollo Twin X USB's included plugins give you album ready tones in realtime with professional tools like the UA 610 B Tube Preamp & EQ, Teletronix LA 2A tube compressor, amps from Marshall and Ampeg, and more. Plus, Apollo Twin X USB lets you tap into the entire UAD plugin library, giving you the proven hit making sounds of Ocean Way Studios, Capitol Chambers, and hundreds more.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin X USB Interface Features
- Desktop 10 x 6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows with next generation 24 bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Available UAD 2 DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plugins with near zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Built in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate
- Cues Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps
- 2 line outputs
- front panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT or S/PDIF
- Thunderbolt 3 connection for blazing-fast PCIe speed on modern computers
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality throughout
- Cascade up to four Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices — adding I/O and DSP as needed
- Includes Heritage Edition UAD plug in bundle, featuring Teletronix LA 2A and 1176 compressor collections, 610 B Tube preamp & EQ Collection, Pultec Passive EQ Collection, Pure Plate Reverb, and more Runs UAD Powered PlugIns via VST, Audio Units, & AAX in all major DAWs