For both battery operated and high current DSP effects, the Pedal Power X4-18V is a professional isolated power supply. Its ultra-compact size fits even the smallest pedalboards—including Voodoo Lab Dingbat TINY and Pedaltrain Nano—and operates at any mains voltage for international touring. X4's innovative hybrid DC transformer design incorporates exotic components, linear regulation, and computer optimized filtering to establish industry-leading audiophile quality power that unveils the hidden sonic potential of your rig.
Pedal Power X4 also shines as a supplementary power supply in an expanding rig. Powering directly from a Pedal Power 3 X-Link expansion port or any 12V 400mA DC output, X4 adds four isolated outputs to an existing Voodoo Lab power supply. X4 can also power from the AC courtesy outlet of a Pedal Power 2 PLUS, significantly upgrading both its isolated output capacity and high current capability.
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power X4 18-Volt Isolated Power Supply Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Four high current isolated outputs (2 x 9V, 2 x 18V)
- Ultra-compact design easily mounts to the smallest pedalboards
- Powers battery operated and high current DSP effects
- Innovative DC transformer topology sets new benchmarks in power supply performance
- Advanced filtering and linear regulation ensure noise-free audiophile-quality power
- 100-240VAC operation for hassle-free international touring
- Supplies a total of 1000mA using included AC adapter - 500mA max per output
- Powers from Pedal Power 3 X-LINK expansion ports or any 12V DC out with a minimum of 400mA
- Includes Universal input voltage AC adapter, power cables, and 3M Dual Lock for mounting
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.
- 5-year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.