The DXSMKII 12 inch powered subwoofer features an upgraded and improved high-output Class-D 1020W amplifier with precision damping. In addition, the DXS12MKII adds flexibility and boosts performance that will provide a more professional edge for fixed or mobile live performances and events that demand prominent and powerful bass in small to medium-sized environments.
Utilizing D-XSUB DSP processing, higher output and improved frequency response in a small, lightweight enclosure is possible. With higher maximum SPL, extended low frequency range, and all the clarity and punch you've come to expect from the DXS Series, you can rest easy that the DXS12MKII has all your bass covered.
Yamaha DXSMKII 12 inch Powered Subwoofer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Powerful 12'' low-frequency woofer with a 2.5'' voice coil
- Delivers 3dB higher sound pressure levels and 5Hz lower LF response compared to its – predecessor
- Band-pass subwoofer with a rugged precision-engineered plywood enclosure
- Extended low frequency response from 42Hz to 150Hz
- D-XSUB DSP processing: NORMAL: Ideal linear frequency response, BOOST: Tight and focused bass reproduction, XTENDED LF: Enhanced low end
- Selectable cross-over - 80Hz, 100Hz, or 120Hz
- 2 x pole sockets - 1 x M20, and 1 x 35mm
- Cardioid bass-management system that reduces the SPL towards the stage, whilst increasing the SPL to the audience (for subwoofer arrays with a minimum of 2 subwoofers)
- Optional speaker covers and wheel kits available separately (sold separately)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.