Housed in a rugged steel chassis, the MG10X CV can accommodate up to 10 inputs and offers a balanced stereo output. Featuring D-Pre discrete Class A microphone preamplifiers for pristine sound, it includes an Aux bus for the built-in SPX effect with 24 presets and 2 channels of single knob compression. The MG10X can accept XLR, 1/4” Phone and RCA type pin jack inputs, and offers XLR and Phone outputs. The MG10X offers rotary controls instead of faders, reducing the footprint for discrete placement onstage or anywhere space is a premium. A footswitch input allows hands free effect muting.
Yamaha MG10XCV Stereo Mixer Features
- Rugged, Powder-coated steel chassis for superior durability
- Discrete Class-A microphone preamps
- Built-in SPX digital effects with 24 programs
- Switchable +48V Phantom power
- Color coded controls offer easy operation