The P121 sets up quickly so you can jam with your friends at a coffee house gig, or just keep it in the dorm room to practice or write music. With 73 weighted keys, the P121 is a compact and ultra-portable digital piano, the perfect musical companion to take along with you wherever you make music.
With less keys than most digital pianos, the P121 never falls short in touch, tone and features. Weighted Graded Hammer Standard action combines with the sound of the Yamaha CFIIIS concert grand piano to give you the piano experience you need. Connect to the Smart Pianist app for iOS and turn your smart device into an intuitive and rich graphic user interface, making selecting Voices and configuring settings even easier.
Yamaha P121 Digital Piano Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 73 weighted keys
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano. The special matte black key tops are designed to absorb moisture and remain tactile after extended use without becoming slippery.
- The Pure CF Sound Engine faithfully reproduces the tone of a meticulously sampled, acclaimed Yamaha 9' CFIIIS concert grand piano, allowing for incredibly dynamic and expressive playing.
- String Resonance recreates the sympathetic sounds of other strings resonating, just like the behavior of acoustic pianos.
- Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings.
- Key-off samples deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string.
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- Sound Boost adds some EQ and volume to help the instrument project and cut through the mix using its internal speakers, allowing you to be heard in small ensemble situations such as an acoustic jazz trio.
- Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in the listener's headphones, creating the sensation that sound is coming directly from the piano, rather than from the headphones.
- Split mode lets you play a different Voice with each hand
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C" for practicing with a partner
- Included: Sustain Pedal, Power Supply, Owner's Manual
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.