The PSR-SX900 is your ultimate and inspirational musical partner. The flagship of the PSR-SX Series features a completely redesigned sound system, user interface, new assignable functions, Joystick and Live Controllers. Tailor the functions and sounds for limitless creativity. Additional features are intuitive and fast control with 7" color touch screen and assignable functions, 1337 Voices, including 252 Super Articulation Voices, 24 Organ Flutes! Voices. 56 Drum/SFX kits, 525 Styles, including 463 Pro Styles, 46 Session Styles, 10 DJ Styles and 6 Freeplay Styles.
The PSR-SX900 features content from the flagship, Genos Digital Workstation. This next-level content sounds stellar through the newly designed, bi-amped speaker system with wide stereo audio field. Navigate with ease using the 7-inch TFT touch screen, or setup the assignable buttons to access your preferred functions. Other new features include a joystick controller, Chord Looper, new keyboard action inherited from Yamaha synthesizers, new insertion effect structure, Style section reset, and more! The PSR-SX900 helps make music easier and sound better than ever.
Yamaha PSR-SX900 61-Key Keyboard Arranger Workstation Features
- The color touch screen allows you to easily see the state of Voice and Style assignments and quickly access and adjust a wealth of features and settings.
- The Joystick Controller allows the player to achieve the wide variety of pitch and modulation combinations present in many different world music styles.
- Assignable real-time control knobs allow you to filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer.
- Chord Looper allows you to record your chord progressions so that the Style engine can loop them for you, freeing you up to experiment with two-hand playing or soloing without having to worry about playing the changes.
- Style Section Reset allows you to go back to beat one of bar one with the touch of a button. This is handy when a musician you're playing with comes in too early or late and you need to get your accompaniment back on track.
- Bluetooth audio allows you to connect your music player wirelessly to your Clavinova so you can listen to and play along with your favorite songs.
- The 16-track song recorder/player lets you create full arrangements or play back songs.
- Accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performances while you remain in complete control of chord changes and arrangements.
- Record and play back performances in the popular, space-saving MP3 format. Conveniently share your music with friends and family online or burn a CD.
- Playlist lets you attach a number of settings such as Style, MIDI/audio song, Registration Memories, to any song record you create for instant recall when it's time to perform.
- Included Accessories; Music Rest,Owner's Manual, PA300C power supply