The Squier Vintage Modified Bass VI 6-String Bass Guitar makes available the unique tone, looks and playability of a truly classic instrument to the masses! The original Bass VI of 1961-1975 was used on recordings from the Beatles to the Black Keys, Cream to the Cure, and many others. The Squier Vintage Modified Bass VI delivers the vintage-style look and tone with a few modern touches such as a comfortable ‘modern C’ neck and 9.5-inch fingerboard radius, and 3 custom Jaguar single-coil pickups.
Squier Vintage Modified Bass VI 6-String Bass Features
- Classic 30-inch scale (standard tuning one octave lower than a guitar)
- Maple neck with ‘modern C’ profile
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and pearloid block inlays
- Four two-position slider switches (on/off switch for each pickup and one bass-cut ’strangle’ tone circuit switch)
- Two black plastic control knobs (master volume, master tone)
- Vintage-style six-saddle bridge with non-locking floating vibrato