The Gemini CDJ700 CD MP3 Player offers tons of flexibility for today's DJs. The Gemini CDJ700 focuses on two key elements of modern DJ performance: versatility and control. DJs can no longer be restricted to using a single format, so the CDJ700 offers playback from CDs, SD cards and USB memory devices in the most popular file formats (MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF). Plus, the CD slot, which features compatibility with CDs, CDRs and MP3 CDs, has a super quick load time of just eight seconds!
Always on the cutting edge, the Gemini CDJ700 gives a new dimension of tactile command by incorporating the industry's first touch sensitive display screen. Now you can navigate between folders and tracks, adjust tempo and even set effect values using the same intuitive controls found on the world's most popular media players and smart phones. The LCD touch screen display that has allows you to control features like time, tempo, BPM, track select and even effect values can be controlled with the touch of a finger. The Gemini CDJ700 also has a large, super accurate, high resolution jog wheel with three selectable modes allows you to operate cue, scratch, slip and loop adjust functions, while a display screen in the middle of the wheel indicates your mode, track position and slip position.You can even fine tune the jog wheel's resistance for a custom feel with the Rotary Adjust feature. The Gemini CDJ700 offers ultra precise beat matching and the Master Tempo mode enables tempo adjustment without changing the original pitch of the track; but if pitch manipulation is your thing, then feel free to tweak away with the Pitch Control fader.
The Gemini CDJ700 includes MIDI that allows you to control the parameters of your favorite DJ software right from the unit and route your audio through its 24 bit 192 kHz soundcard and provides six DSP powered effects with Dry Wet level control. Additional functions like pitch bend, hot cueing, reverse and loop sections.
The CDJ700 includes line output jacks on the rear panel, along with a USB out for hooking up your computer. And a digital output (S / PDIF) allows you to plug into an external mixer or even interface with your favorite DAW and record without conversion.
Gemini CDJ700 CD MP3 Player Features
- Multi format playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files on CD, SD card, and USB memory devices
- Fast loading slot in CDROMs compatible with Audio CDs, CDRs, and MP3 CDs
- Large touch sensitive platter with LCD display and three selectable modes: search / pitch bend / scratch effect with SLIP mode and reverse
- Six DSP powered effects
- MIDI control allowing assignment of all buttons of the CDJ700 to trigger other devices, such as DJ software with MIDI mapping capability
- Industry's first full color TFT touch screen
- 24 bit / 192 kHz soundcard
- Digital output (S / PDIF)
- Master Tempo up to +/- 24 percent
- High resolution pitch fader with range of +/- 4, 8, 16, 24, 50, 100 percent
- Three BPM options: Auto, Manual Tap, and BPM Lock