With the power output to push most mid to high-powered speakers and subs, the Gemini XGA5000 Professional Power Amplifier is a remarkable value with a professional feature set! You can expect clean, reliable power in this durable, lightweight enclosure that has everything needed to keep your show pounding. If you demand professional amplification performance, the XGA-5000 from is perfect for delivering pure, consistent wattage night after night.
The XGA5000 power amp is one of the most powerful amps you’ll find for the price. Pumping out 5000 watts of Instant Peak Power (1100 watts RMS), Gemini designed this amp to power PA systems and DJ rigs. The amp features front-to-rear airflow and a variable-speed cooling fan for thermal stability, along with a limiter circuit switch, DC output protection and short circuit protection to ensure ultra reliable performance.
Gemini XGA5000 Professional Power Amplifier Features
- 5000 Watt High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and 1/4 inch (6.5mm Jack) balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs
- Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- Ground lift switch
Gemini outfits the XGA-5000 with both XLR and 1/4-inch balanced inputs, as well as RCA unbalanced inputs and three Speakon outputs for the ultimate in flexibility. The power amp also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.