KRK Rokit 6 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor
Now any studio can have pro reference audio with the KRK Rokit 6 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor! Over one million Rokit monitors have been sold over the years, and for good reason. The KRK Rokit 6 Generation 3 takes the series to the next level in pristine audio and intuitive features. A 6-inch glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass while a 1-inch soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz for audio quality that competes with the best.
KRK gives this reference speaker a bi-amped design with 73 total watts, ideal for studio of all sizes. The Rokit 6 G3 active monitor also features Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging and XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA inputs to fit in with any setup. Whether you’re just starting out in desktop recording, or you’ve already laid down a few thousand tracks, give a listen to the Rokit 6 Generation 3 monitors and experience incredible performance and accuracy.
KRK Rokit 6 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor Features
Vocal clarity with extended bass response
- 1-inch soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- 6-inch glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging
- XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA inputs for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- 73-watts bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering maximum headroom with minimal distortion
- Low and high frequency adjustment for voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
Many manufacturers compromise the midrange frequencies in order to deliver lots of bass. Rokit Generation 3’s sonic response gives you both vocal clarity and low-frequency extension. You’ll notice detailed vocals and midrange audio, as well as clear notes of the bass guitar.
Clean, tight bass reproduction
The KRK Rokit 6 achieves clean and tight bass response with the proper tuning of the woofer, cabinet and port. Grab a kick drum demo and notice how the KRK Rokit’s bass is tight and well defined.
High sound pressure levels without distortion
Some monitors play loud, but distort at higher SPL’s. Precision limiters, matched to the amplifiers the Rokit 6 G3, are designed to maintain distortion free sound and balanced response. So turn up a Rokit and hear not just loud, but hear clean.
Precise imaging from defined sweet spot
Hear each vocal and instrument where the recording engineer placed them. Even if you move your head off axis you will notice the sound character remains consistent and you don’t lose either side of your mix.
Clean high-frequency extension
Some monitors boost high-frequencies or use gimmicky tweeters to achieve what appears to be superior high-frequency reproduction. The result often is a harsh high-end that quickly becomes fatiguing particularly at high volumes. Listen to the Rokit 6 monitor at any SPL and note the high-frequencies are crisp, clean and don’t overwhelm the rest of the audio range.