Lewitt Audio DTP 340 REX Dynamic Instrument Microphone
The DTP 340 REX by Lewitt is developed for entry-level use. The dynamic DTP 340 REX microphone offers everything you need to mic bass instruments. Thanks to its cardioid polar pattern and customized frequency response, the DTP 340 REX offers a catchy, impressive sound and reliable performance on stage and in the studio.
Since 2012, the DTP 340 REX offers another innovative feature, Enhanced Frequency Response, which is switchable right on the microphone. Enhanced Frequency Response delivers an unbeatably impressive sound by emphasizing frequencies from 70-150 Hz and 3-5 kHz - especially optimized for use on kick drums. Plus the DTP 340 REX delivers a neutral and pure sound which was developed for maximum application diversity.
Lewitt DTP 340 REX Dynamic Instrument Microphone Features
- Switchable Enhanced Frequency Response specifically tailored for a powerful kick drum sound-Perfectly suited for recording bass instruments and percussion
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source
- Outstanding gain before feedback
- Rock-solid full metal die-cast body suited for rough daily touring routine
- Integrated stand adapter for secure mounting and easy positioning
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag