The incredibly powerful and versatile Mackie DLM12 Full Range Powered Loudspeaker provides 2000 watts into a portable, light-weight cab that can be used for virtually any performance! Featuring TruSource technology, the DLM12 is equipped with Mackie's TruSource driver that incorporates the high-output 12 inch woofer and 1.75 inch compression driver into an incredibly compact common-magnet design. Powerful TruSource DSP gives the DLM12 the seamless clarity, consistent dispersion and unmatched fidelity needed for PA applications.
The DLM12 features the built in Mackie DL2 digital mixer, providing 2 channels of mixing for a wide array of possible connections. 3-band EQ and 16 great-sounding effects are perfect for solo performers or groups that want to keep things simple! Plus, system processing like a multi-band feedback destroyer, six speaker modes and Smart Protect technology provide the tools needed for truly professional applications.
Configuration options of the Mackie DLM12 include pole/wall mounting and flying for high-end installs. The ultra-compact design features a rugged PC-ABS cabinet, powder-coated grill and integrated kickstand for personal monitor use. The new shape of sound - Mackie DLM12.
Mackie DLM12 Full Range Powered Loudspeaker Features
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- TruSource Technology with Mackie designed, vertically-aligned, common-magnet TruSource driver
- 12 inch LF woofer / 1.75 inch HF compression driver
- Incredibly compact, lightweight design
- Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent coverage and unmatched fidelity
- DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer
- Powerful, one-touch digital mixer with bright OLED screen
- Two highly-versatile input channels with FX
- Independent channel level, 3-band EQ and effects control
- 16 great-sounding channel effects include reverb, chorus and delay
- XLR/TRS combo and dual RCA connectors
- Handles mic, line, stereo and instrument signals
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Multi-band feedback destroyer
- Six speaker modes deliver the perfect voicing for your application
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- 1/3 smaller than a traditional 2-way
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Flyable via standard M10 rigging hardware
- Wall-mount them using SWM300 articulated arm for stealthy, powerful install system
- Roadworthy PC-ABS cabinet with pro black finish and ergonomic top carry handle
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grill
- Ridiculously lightweight (30 lb / 13.6 kg)
One of the most significant technological innovations of the DLM12 is Mackie TruSource Technology. It's a potent combination of a completely unique transducer design and powerful proprietary digital signal processing. The DLM12 features the extremely compact TruSource driver, which combines the high and low-frequency driver into a vertically-aligned, common-magnet design that is ultra-efficient and extremely capable. The sonic reproduction is incredibly transparent across the entire frequency range.
The key to achieving the amazing sound you desire from such a compact loudspeaker is simple. You need tons of pure, raw power. Each DLM12 features a staggering 2000 watts of power. The powerful Class-D amplifiers are ultra-efficient with optimum heat dispersion and ample protection circuitry to keep things running smoothly night after night. DLM delivers maximum power in a minimal space with plenty of headroom to crank it up.
Drawing on the powerful mixing capabilities of the popular Mackie DL1608, DLM Series loudspeakers feature a powerful integrated digital mixer with all the effects, processing and tools you need for your professional applications.
Built with application flexibility in mind, Mackie DLM12 loudspeakers can be utilized in many different ways. Of course, standard tripod and pole-mounting atop a sub is no issue. There are also flown and wall-mounting options for installs demanding an ultra-compact, but powerful sound solution. Mackie makes a number of accessories that simplify any setup.
Effective August 27, 2010: All SRM, HD, C Series Speakers, all PPM mixers and all HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-Year Electronics, 2- Year Drivers, nontransferable;
Thump Series, All Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, All VLZ3, All ProFX, all CFXmk2 Mixers, all MR Studio Monitors, Big Knob, all MCU Pro Family Controllers: 1 Year, nontransferable B-Stock Products: 90 Days