Delivering 2000 watts of power, the Mackie DLM12S powered subwoofer has deep low end for any system. Sporting a compact footprint, the DLM12S features an integrated Mackie DLP digital processor which offers intuitive one-touch control over the professional tools you demand for your professional sound system.
Mackie DLM12S PA Powered Subwoofer Features
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- High-power 12″, heat-treated woofer with 3″ voice coil
- Ultra-low frequency extension hits hard down to 35 Hz
- DLP Digital Processor
- Powerful, one-touch digital processor with bright OLED screen
- Precision digital crossover
- Presets for use with DLM and SRM Series full-range loudspeakers
- Variable crossover control for optimization with any loudspeaker
- Six total XLR connects for flexible I/O control
- Two line level inputs
- Two full-range outputs for side fills, etc.
- Two high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM loudspeakers
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- Highest-output compact subwoofer on the market
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole mount a DLM8 or DLM12
- Extremely durable 15mm poplar cabinet
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Ridiculously lightweight (47 lb / 21.3 kg)
A precision digital crossover optimizes any loudspeaker, including the perfect presets for your Mackie full-range loudspeakers. Multiple speaker modes voice the DLM12S for the application at hand and there's even alignment delay for larger system deployment and Smart Protect technology that protects your investment.
The rugged 15mm poplar cabinet is unbelievably compact with a durable, powder-coated grille and integrated pole-cup. Pair it with a Mackie DLM series full- range loudspeaker for the most powerful compact sound system ever. The new shape of sound - Mackie DLM12S.
One of the most significant technological innovations of the DLM line is Mackie TruSource Technology. It's a potent combination of a brand new, completely unique, transducer design and powerful proprietary digital signal processing. Both full-range models feature the extremely compact TruSource driver, which combines the high and low-frequency driver into a vertically-aligned, common-magnet design that is ultra-efficient and extremely capable. The sonic reproduction is incredibly transparent across the entire frequency range. DLM Series loudspeakers deliver unmatched fidelity.
DL2 Digital Mixer
Drawing on the powerful mixing capabilities of the popular Mackie DL1608, DLM Series loudspeakers feature a powerful integrated digital mixer with all the effects, processing and tools you need for your professional applications
Effective August 27, 2010: All SRM, HD, C Series Speakers, all PPM mixers and all HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-Year Electronics, 2- Year Drivers, nontransferable;
Thump Series, All Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, All VLZ3, All ProFX, all CFXmk2 Mixers, all MR Studio Monitors, Big Knob, all MCU Pro Family Controllers: 1 Year, nontransferable B-Stock Products: 90 Days