A surprisingly powerful, compact sub! The Samson Auro D1200 Powered PA Subwoofer pumps out 700 watts of powerful low end through a 12-inch long excursion driver and packs some pro-grade features. Its lightweight, yet rugged construction makes the D1200 sub ideal for traveling DJs and bands as well as pro installs in clubs and other venues. The variable low pass filter control and 3-position (Normal, Deep, Boost) DSP contour control makes it very easy to use.
Samson Auro D1200 Powered PA Subwoofer Features
- Lightweight, compact Class D active subwoofer, weighing just over 40 pounds
- 12-inch long excursion low frequency driver
- 700 watts of output power
- Balanced XLR-1/4-inch combo inputs
- Parallel XLR outputs
- Signal, Limiter and Protect LED indicators
- Variable low pass filter control
- 3-position (Normal, Deep, Boost) DSP contour control
- Polarity switch
- Solid 5/8-inch plywood enclosure with textured paint finish
- Integrated 1 3/8-inch pole mount receptacle
- Two large ergonomic carry handles
The Auro D1200 active sub from Samson features Signal, Limiter and Protect indicators for constant monitoring of the amplifier. Its variable low pass filter control allows you to properly tune the sub for specific applications, while the system’s Polarity switch can be used to ensure that it is in phase with the rest of your PA system. The Auro D1200 also features balanced stereo XLR-1/4-inch combo inputs, and parallel XLR outputs.
Samson constructs the Auro D1200 out of solid 5/8-inch plywood with a professional textured paint finish. The enclosure also features two large ergonomic carry handles that make transport a breeze, as well as a 1 3/8-inch pole mount receptacle. Easy to move and built to last, the Auro D1200 Active Subwoofer provides the super tight and punchy low frequency output that completes your setup.