After players heard the Alnico II Pro single-coil models, many asked for that same sweetness in a humbucker version. The only way to get that sound is to use the Alnico II musical magnets with a new coil winding. The result is a warm, sweet tone with more natural string vibration for great sustain. Four conductor cable.
Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro Features
- Warm, moderate-output humbucker
- Great for jazz, blues, classic rock and slide
- A warm, sweet tone with more natural string vibration for great sustain
- Rounder sound with a spongier bass response
- Comes with four-conductor hookup cable and no logo