The Shure WB98H/C Instrument Condenser Microphone,
the wireless version of the Beta 98H/C, clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shockmount reduces the transmission of instrument key noise
and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
The Shure WB98H/C features transformer-less preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range. The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
Shure Beta WB98HC Wireless Instrument Condenser Microphone Features:
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability