With its high-precision 11.8 mm drivers, the ATH-CKR75BT Sound Reality wireless in-ear headphones give you superb efficiency and audio quality with the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless technology. These aren’t just any wireless headphones. The powerful drivers reproduce audio with an extended 5 – 40,000 Hz frequency response and they feature a built-in amplifier that enhances the sound’s depth and resolution. And since the headphones are compatible with aptX and AAC codecs (in addition to the standard SBC codec) the high-resolution drivers aren’t wasted on a low-quality wireless feed. Strong yet lightweight aluminum housings complete the package, greatly reducing unwanted resonance for crisp mid- and high-range reproduction.
The headphones also feature an in-line mic and controls, allowing you to answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback of music and videos on compatible smartphones and other devices. The ATH-CKR75BT’s behind-the-neck design conveniently situates the mic and controls for easy access. Also included are four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of interchangeable eartips, 30 cm (11.8") USB charging cable, secure-fit battery clip and a carrying case.
Audio Technica ATH-CKR75BT Sonic Reality Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones Features
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and controlling volume on Bluetooth wireless devices
- Powerful, precisely designed 11.8 mm drivers offer superb efficiency and enhanced sound purity
- Built-in amplifier for a sound field with enhanced depth and improved resolution across the frequency range
- Internal lithium polymer battery provides seven hours of continuous use (200 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), secure-fit clip, 30 cm (11.8") USB charging cable and carrying case
- Strong yet lightweight aluminum housings greatly reduce unwanted resonance for crisp mid- and high-range reproduction
- Compatible with aptX and AAC codecs for high-quality sound and low latency
- Included clip lets you attach the battery case to the back of your shirt collar
*The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.