Designed especially for professional monitoring and mixing, the Audio-Technica ATHM50 Studio Monitor Headphones feature an efficient collapsible design for space-saving portability and storage. Circumaural ear pieces swivel 180 degrees for easy one-ear monitoring and luxuriously padded ear cushions create an outstanding seal for maximum isolation. The adjustable headband is generously padded for ultimate comfort during long mixing sessions. A coiled or straight cable at the left earpiece terminates to a gold-plated mini plug with included screw-on 1/4 inch adapter.
Audio-Technica’s sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional power handling and very high SPL capabilities while maintaining clarity of sound throughout their extended range, with deep, accurate bass and outstanding high-frequency extension. The headphones feature propriety large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems for ultra-efficient signal transfer.
With the ATHM50 Headphones, Audio-Technica has achieved an exceptionally accurate response and long-wearing listening comfort.
Audio-Technica ATHM50 Studio Monitor Headphones Features
- Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing
- Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems
- Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation
- Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions
- Single-sided coiled or straight cable terminates to gold-plated mini plug with screw-on 1/4 inch adapter