The DBX 215S Dual Channel 15 Band Graphic Equalizer meets the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straight forward controls. The DBX 215S graphic equalizer includes two 15 band channels of 2/3-octave equalization, +/-12 dB input gain, switchable +/-6 dB or +/-12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering.
DBX 215S Dual Channel 15 Band Graphic Equalizer Features:
- Dual 15 band, 2/3 octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of +/-6 or +/-12 dB
- Front panel bypass switch
- +/-12 dB input gain range
- 4 segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Frequency Response of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 112 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 215S offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the DBX 215S graphic equalizer is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.