The secret to making speakers sound great lies with DBX 234S Stereo 2/3 Way Mono 4-Way Crossover. With the DBX 234S Crossover you'll get great performance, ultra low noise, rugged reliability and four decades of DBX knowledge and expertise in building the world's finest processors.
The DBX 234S uses precision filters to separate the audio signal and direct the correct frequencies to your loudspeaker drivers. By directing only the specific frequency bands to each speaker driver the 234S Crossover leaves your amplifiers free to use their full power on the usable signal eliminating distortion and giving your PA system a cleaner and better sound.
DBX 234S Stereo 2/3 Way Mono 4-Way Crossover Features:
- TRS differentially balanced ins and outs
- Mode switches for mono 4-way or stereo 2-way/3-way operation
- Low frequency summed (subwoofer) output
- x10 range switch on both channels
- 40Hz high pass (low cut) filter both channels
- Phase reverse switch on all outputs
- Individual level controls on all outputs
- 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters (the professional standard)
- Stereo/Mono status LEDs indicate the selected mode
- DBX 2 year parts and labor as standard
- CSA NRTL/C approved
- CE compliant
The DBX 234S Crossover is a dual channel crossover with all the features you would expect from a professional product. It features Linkwitz-Riley 24dB per octave filters, independent output gain controls for level matching, output phase inversion, 40 Hz low cut filter, and optional mono summing of the low frequency (subwoofer) output. Everything in the design exudes great precision from the solid click
controls to the high quality 1/4 inch TRS inputs and outputs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.