The Fullhouse 50 head produces 50 watts of Class AB power. It comes stock with 2 x 6L6 output tubes. It can be-re-biased to run 2 x EL34 tubes as well for different tones. Preamp section is 3 x 12AX7 tubes.
Fuchs Full House 50 Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- Front panel power switch, rear panel fuse holder and standby switch. Regulated DC preamp tube heaters and relay power for lowest noise and stability from line voltage variation.
- All models feature a bias control for each power tube, each with an internal test point so matched power tubes are not required. The amps also feature a buffered series effects loop, 4-8-16 ohm outputs, via custom wound power and output transformers.
- The amps are built in an aircraft grade aluminum chassis and are a mix of high quality .062 double sided PC boards and point to point wiring. Channel switching is provided via sealed noise free relay switching.
- All preamp and power tubes are selected, matched and graded for lowest noise and highest performance.
- Cabinets are made of light-ply, an environmentally friendly highly resonant plywood that is about half the weight of birch or pine cabinets. Export units are CE and RoHs compliant. All components are the same premium quality components selected for low noise and sonic attributes.