Gemini XGA3000 Professional Power Amplifiers will give you that desired consistent and constant wattage every night, every performance. The durable, lightweight case helps the XGA3000 give you more clean and reliable power in a lighter package. This remarkable power amplifier will give you instant peak power of 3000 watts, 400 watts RMS. Power your DJ, or PA systems with the Gemini XGA3000 Pro Power Amp today!
Gemini XGA3000 Professional Power Amplifiers Feature:
- 3000 Watt IPP High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and 1/4" (6.5mm Jack) balanced inputs
- Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- Frequency response 10Hz – 50kHz at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1 percent
- Input sensitivity and Impedance: 0.77v
- Signal to Noise, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, > 95dB
- Instant Peak Power
- Weighs 19.04 pounds
- Dimensions: 19x13.8x3.5 inches
To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a variable-speed cooling fan for thermal stability, along with a limiter circuit switch, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA-3000 boasts XLR and 0.25 inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, 19-pound enclosure, the XGA-3000 offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.