A premium controller, the iRig Keys I/O 49 features an audio interface with velocity sensitive multicolored pads and programmable touch-sensitive sliders, buttons and knobs for unique expressiveness and fast workflow. An excellent solution for the working musician, the iRig Keys I/O integrates 49 full sized keys together with a fully-fledged professional audio interface featuring 24-bit audio up to 96kHz sampling rate, balanced stereo and headphone outputs, plus a combo input jack for line, instrument or mic input (with Phantom power.)
iRig Keys IO 49 Controller with Interface and SampleTank Software Family Features
- All-in-one, fully portable, ultra-compact MIDI controller with 24-bit / 96kHz capable input/output audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC
- 49 full size keys and smooth, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keyboard
- Smart, ultra-compact, elegant design
- Easily transportable, fits anywhere
- MFi certified by Apple (“Made for iPhone and iPad”) includes Lightning Cable
- Includes mobile device support stand
- Comprehensive controls: 2 slider strips for pitch and modulation (user programmable,) octave, program change and transport controls, 5 programmable touch sensitive knobs, 8 velocity-sensitive multi-colored assignable pads
- Neutrik® combo input jack for line, instrument or microphones
- 48V phantom power button
- Balanced stereo and headphone outputs
- Powered by USB, 4 AA batteries or optional external power supply (charges your iOS device)
- Comes with the most comprehensive collection of software instruments and pro studio processors on the market: a value of over $/€ 550 (25-keys model) and $/€ 750 (49-keys model) for software and apps
Together with an audio interface, iRig Keys I/O also packs all the controls you would expect from a premium controller including velocity sensitive multicolored pads and programmable touch-sensitive sliders, buttons and knobs for unique expressiveness and fast workflow.
The iRig Keys I/O 49 is also the smallest full sized keys on the market making them the best solution for working in small spaces and ideal when it comes to having a controller for traveling musicians, in addition to the consideration that they are the only truly mobile devices that can also work on AA batteries.
Being certified Apple MFi keyboard controllers (“Made for iPod, iPhone, iPad,”) iRig Keys I/O are guaranteed to work out of the box with all iOS devices including the latest generation of iPhone 7, that does not have an audio output, thanks to the on-board audio interface. The included Lighting cable allows for straight plug-and-play with Apple iOS devices, the USB cable connects Mac and PC computers.
Plus with over $/€550 (25) and $/€750 (49) worth of IK full software and apps they include an unmatched selection of everything that is needed to make complete, finished productions out of the box like the full SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE orchestral workstation, Syntronik Pro-V vintage synthesizer, T-RackS Deluxe mix and mastering suite and more, as the ultimate music production station.
The only controller with an audio interface
Having a professional 24-bit / 96kHz capable complete audio interface built-in with iRig Keys I/O presents many advantages versus regular controllers for today’s musicians. The system becomes self-contained taking up minimal space in any situation whether on a small studio desk or when playing live and traveling. The set-up is also kept to a minimum and is as fast and easy as just plug and play. The work environment becomes clean and tidy, without a bunch of extra cables.
In a recording studio, everything can be connected directly to the keyboard ensuring the best possible quality with a Class A preamp for dynamic and condenser mics (including those requiring 48V Phantom power, which works under battery power as well,) to line instruments and even Hi-Z guitars and basses. The built-in headphone output allows for convenient silent playing when studying or practicing. Plus, when used in live performances the balanced stereo output allows for long cable runs directly from the keyboard to the PA or mixer which is useful for performing keyboard players or DJs.