The KRK Rokit 5 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor takes the industry standard Rokit series to the next level! KRK’s Rokit studio monitors are the most popular choice for accurate monitoring. The Generation 3 Rokit 5 provides new waveguide optimized for superior imaging, new 1-inch soft-dome tweeters for pristine clarity, and 5-inch glass-aramid composite woofer for clear midrange and tight bass plus low and high frequency adjustment to tailor the sound for your room and mix!
Included in the KRK RP5G3NA PAK Starter Package:
- 2 KRK Rokit 5 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitors
- Nano Patch Plus Studio Monitor Controller
- 2x Isolation Pads: 6.5" x 11" x 1.5" (170mm x 300mm x 40mm)
- 2 XLR male to XLR female cables (3m)
- 2 XLR to TRS cables (3m)
KRK designs these active studio monitors with a price to appeal to home studios and the sound to be used in the biggest professional studios. Hard to believe? Give them a listen and you’ll find out what producers and musicians have been raving about! The KRK Rokit 5 reference monitors raise the bar once again.
KRK Rokit 5 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor Features
Vocal clarity with extended bass response
- 1-inch soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- 5-inch glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging
- XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA inputs for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- 50-watts total bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering maximum headroom with minimal distortion
- Low and high frequency adjustment for voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
Many manufacturers compromise the midrange frequencies in order to deliver lots of bass. KRK Rokit 5 Generation 3’s sonic response gives you both: vocal clarity and low-frequency extension. Take your favorite vocal piece that includes a bass guitar and you’ll notice how the KRK Rokit presents, in detail, all the vocals and midrange audio, as well as the notes of the bass guitar.
Clean, tight bass reproduction
Everyone loves clean, tight bass reproduction. This is achieved with the proper tuning of the woofer, cabinet and port, otherwise you’ll experience muddy bass. Grab a kick drum demo and notice how the KRK Rokit’s bass is tight and well defined.
High sound pressure levels without distortion
Some monitors play loud, but distort at higher SPL’s. KRK gives the Rokit 5 precision limiters, matched to the amplifiers and designed to maintain distortion free sound and balanced response.
Precise imaging from defined sweet spot
Rokit 5 G3 provides crisp defined image and depth. Hear each vocal and instrument where the recording engineer placed them. Even if you move your head off axis you will notice the sound character remains consistent and you don’t lose either side of your mix.
Clean high-frequency extension
Some monitors boost high-frequencies or use gimmicky tweeters to achieve what appears to be superior high-frequency reproduction. The result often is a harsh high-end that quickly becomes fatiguing particularly at high volumes. Listen to the Rokit 5 at any SPL and note the high-frequencies are crisp, clean and don’t overwhelm the rest of the audio range.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.