Powerful, deep extended low end for your studio, the MRS10 subwoofer is perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more. Designed to add the perfect amount of dynamic, accurate low-end, the MRS10 10” subwoofer will enhance the listening experience in your studio without artificially adding boomy bass to your mix.
Optimizing features include an adjustable crossover to dial in the right amount of low end for your studio plus a polarity switch to make sure your mix is always in phase. With foot-switchable bypass functionality, MRS10 can be muted while returning your monitors to full range at the push of a button. When your mix has some serious low end that needs to be heard, look no further than the MRS10.
Mackie MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Designed for responsive and accurate low frequency reproduction
- 120 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10″ glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo XLR and TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point
- Polarity switch (0 degrees / 180 degrees)
- Included footswitch bypasses the subwoofer and returns the connected monitors to full range
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
- Allows your mains to focus on highs/mids for optimum studio performance
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.