A complete drum set that includes your Mars series Birch shells and the Mapex Mars HP6005 series drum hardware. The SONIClear (TM) bearing edge produces a fast clear tone with a quick rebound. The Mars series drum set offers 100% Birch, shallow depth shells plus a 22” bass drum that produces a powerful, yet naturally equalized tone.
Mapex Mars Birch 6-Piece Rock Drum Set Features
Mars 600 Hardware
- The Birch 6 Ply 7.2mm shell, with the new SONIClear(TM) Bearing Edge, allows for the direct transmission of sound, reduces unwanted frequencies and provides a strong fundamental pitch and an effortless tuning experience especially at lower tunings.
- The SONIClear(TM) tom suspension and floor tom feet increase overall resonance by preserving vibration in the shell and keeping stress away from the tension rods, helping the heads stay in tune.
- Drums and hardware only - cymbals sold separately.
Mars 600 Hardware from Mapex features lightweight yet highly functional stands and simple but sturdy pedals that will serve the needs of gigging drummers needing to lighten their load or younger players looking to make a major upgrade. Mars Hardware comes in either chrome or black-plated finish to the style of any player.
Mapex Mars 600 Drum Hardware Pack Features
The tom mounts have been upgraded on this kit!
- For most drummers who own starter sets, the first add-on or replacement purchase is hardware
- The 2 boom cymbal stands offer great flexibility in cymbal positioning and fold up smaller for compact storage and transportation
- Includes Two Booms, Snare Stand, Hi-Hat stand and Single Pedal