PreSonus designed Atom with easy navigation for a streamlined workflow with all you need right at your fingertips! The included Studio One Artist production software seamlessly integrates with Atom. Atom is truly the most versatile pad controller in its class, being compatible with most music software while allowing you toperform and produce with virtual instruments and trigger samples and loops in real-time, using 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads; 4 programmable rotary encoders; 20 assignable buttons; and 8 assignable pad banks. To fuel your creativity, you get an MVP Loops library custom-designed for ATOM, in addition to more than 2 GB of Studio One content.
PreSonus Atom 16-Pad USB Midi Controller Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Tightly integrated, flexible production and performance environment with included Studio One Artist
- Produce, play virtual instruments, and trigger samples and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages
- 8 assignable pad banks
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary encoders
- MIDI "keyboard" mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode (only send velocity 127)
- Includes MVP Loops content custom-designed for ATOM
- Compatible with most music production and performance software
- USB connectivity
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.