The Rode NT1000 brings new standards to the recording industry.
When today's musicians and recording engineers demand clarity and dynamic range, they demand large capsule performance. The Rode NT1000 is superior in both vocal and instrumental performances. Voiced for application versatility, the NT1000 has been hailed by many as the ultimate drum over-head and grand piano mic selection. The NT1000 is also equally at home as a first call vocal mic. With its Australian made 1 inch HF-2 capsule incorporating internal shock mounting, the NT1000 boasts a 134 dB dynamic range, and 140 dBA SPL capabilities and a 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response. Includes mic stand mount, and zippered pouch.
Rode NT1000 Features
- HF2 1 inch capsule with gold-plated diaphragm
- Ultra low-noise transformerless circuitry
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Heavy-duty cast metal satin nickel body
- High-strength welded and heat-treated mesh head
- Internal capsule shock-mounting
- True externally biased condenser
- Full frequency response