The JUNO-DS61 takes the iconic series to a new level of performance, adding many powerful enhancements while still keeping operation streamlined and simple. Equipped with 61 weighted-action keys for a premium feel, the versatile, intuitive JUNO-DS61 puts you in creative command, making it easy to produce exceptional music everywhere you play. Roland’s JUNO synths are known everywhere for their great sound, ease of use, and exceptional value.
Roland Juno DS61 61-Key Synthesizer Keyboard Features
Mobile Design and Stage-Ready Sounds
- Gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation
- 61-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard provides weighted-action feel in a lightweight design that’s easy to transport
- Includes all the sounds from the popular JUNO-Di, plus newly updated acoustic and electric pianos, additional organs, and other stage essentials
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms, available for free at Roland’s Axial website
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the JUNO-DS61’s keyboard
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
- USB audio/MIDI and DAW Control mode
The JUNO-DS61 is an ideal keyboard for all types of players, from performing pros and weekend warriors to music producers and home hobbyists. It also excels in teaching labs and other music education environments. Easy to carry and easy to use, the JUNO-DS61 is filled with great Roland sounds for any style or genre, and versatile battery or AC operation gives you the flexibility to play anytime and anywhere.
Top-Quality Pianos, Organs, and More
Acoustic pianos, electric pianos, and organs are bread and butter for most performing keyboardists. In the JUNO-DS61, the pianos have been newly enhanced with improved sound and response, and there are even more organs to choose from. In addition to this new DS Tone Bank, the instrument includes the entire 1000-plus sound set from the previous-generation JUNO-Di, and patches from that keyboard are fully compatible with the JUNO-DS61.
Weighted Keys for an Authentic Piano Feel
The JUNO-DS61 features 61 weighted-action keys, a first in the long history of the JUNO series. Roland’s Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with progressive hammer action is an ideal complement to the expressive new piano sounds, providing high-end touch and playability while still keeping the instrument light and mobile. This makes the JUNO-DS61 an obvious choice for pro players, as well as piano students looking for a portable, versatile instrument to learn on.
Enhanced Editing and Hands-On Controls
One thing that’s made the JUNO series a players’ favorite is its instant-access design, which makes it easy to call up fantastic sounds right away. But if you like to dig in and customize, the JUNO-DS61 now offers even more adjustable parameters than before, allowing you to tweak patches and performances with detailed precision. The front panel provides an expanded array of hands-on knobs and sliders for creating patches and adjusting sounds as you perform, while the rear panel features jacks for connecting hold and expression pedals at the same time.
Wave Expansion Slot for Adding New Sounds
To complement its impressive onboard sound set, the JUNO-DS61 supports internal waveform expansion via USB for unlimited tonal range. Over 1000 EXP sounds are available for free download at Roland’s Axial website, including top-quality acoustic piano collections, world instruments, go-to studio standards, percussion, loops, and more.
M.I. Products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Instrument Amps: 3 years (1 year on speakers) parts, 2 years labor
Rackmount Power Amps & EQs: 3 years parts & labor
BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 years parts, 90 days labor
BOSS (other): 1 year parts, 90 days. labor
ep, MT, TL, E-Series: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
CPM-300 Powered Mixer: 3 years parts, 3 years labor
AC Adapters, Mech, Footswitches, Headsets: 90 days parts, 90 days labor