Small and thin, with a fast, punchy splashy, accent response, the Sabian 10" SBr Splash is the best value in Brass for beginners. With hammered and lathed surface, tightly focused sound and nice price, SBr is in a class of its own.
Like Sabian's B20 Bronze cymbals, SBR cymbals receive hand-guided hammering, using a peen that has been hand-shaped in the Vault specifically for Brass. Once complete, they end up in the Vault for testing before receiving a stamp of approval. Protected by SABIAN One-Year Warranty
Sabian SBR 10 Inch Splash Cymbal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Hand-guided machine hammering is used to add musicality, complexity, and bright tone
- Lathe craftsmen operate specially retrofitted lathes, thinning cymbal to desired gauge while adding crucial tonal grooves
- Cymbal must be trimmed to exact size and the edges buffed for smoothness
- Each individual cymbal is hand-tested and hand-weighed in the Vault by Vault sound specialists, a critical process
- Each individual cymbal is placed on a shelf to age, allowing the frantically active molecules to slow down and stabilize
- Each individual cymbal is once again hand-tested by two Vault specialists to ensure they fit the parameters of the series and model
- STYLE: Focused
- SOUND: Bright
- METAL: Brass
- PITCH: High
- FINISH: Natural
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.